So, would Jesus vote for Trump?
No doubt many, especially on the left and the NeverTrumpkins who claim Christ, probably just spit out their double chocolaty chip crème frappuccino over the mere posing of that question, but best-selling authors Doug Giles and Brandon Vallorani wanted to know if Trump and his policies reflected Jesus and his teachings.
What you're about to hear is their findings on Trump's governance and how it squares with Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John. Many pertinent policies are tackled, using the sieve of the Gospels, to examine Trump's presidency, heretofore.
What you'll find here might shock you. It might anger you. It might bless you. One thing's for certain: We guarantee...it'll definitely make you think.
Inside you'll find...
- Would Jesus ever choose someone with a less-than-stellar past to be a leader?
- Would Jesus be cool with how Trump blasts CNN, the left, and his feckless "compadres" on the right?
- What about health care?
- Would the great physician give Trump's opposition to ObamaCare the "two thumbs up"?
- Oh, and here's a dicey topic: Immigration. Would the son of man be in opposition with President Trump's position on our southern border?
- Also, was Jesus just the socialist hippie that leftists purport him to be?