One of my first SEO mentors told me if you want to outrank a site, just find out how many backlinks that site has, and go get more backlinks than they have. It's that simple! That statement was enough to get me hooked on the idea of ranking on page one for every possible keyword term in my niche and dominating my competition. How about you?
I can tell you it's absolutely possible because I have done it! Over the years I have found that there are a few more factors involved in ranking your site on page one. But don't worry: That is why I wrote this book! It was to give you a step-by-step strategy to building the right kind of links to dominate your competitors and get number-one rankings.
You no longer have to be confused about link building. Just follow my step-by-step plan. You are about to learn the ultimate link-building techniques:
- What is link building?
- Factors that affect your SEO ranking
- Get backlinks first
- Hack your competitors' backlinks (and rankings)
- More great ways to build backlinks
- Top eight creative link-building techniques
- The difference between black, gray, and white-hat link-building techniques
- How to avoid being slapped by Penguin, Panda, and Hummingbird (or any other animal-named Google updates)
- Best SEO & link-building tools