Are you having trouble regulating your emotions and behavior patterns? Are your coping mechanisms doing you more harm than good? Then you need to keep reading...
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy is a ground-breaking approach to therapy, often considered the most effective way of treating conditions like depression, anxiety, eating disorders, PTSD, and many more. Its approach revolves around the idea that distressing symptoms all stem from distorted or faulty thoughts, which can be fixed over time through CBT. Its success rate is a whopping 50-75 percent for depression and anxiety, and today it remains one of the most popular methods of treatment.
In Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, you’ll discover:
- Eight transformative CBT practices that will instantly reconstruct your psyche for a healthier, more positive outlook. (Experience true freedom from your emotional and behavioral burdens in just 14 days!)
- The ten types of negative thoughts you must overcome for total clarity and self-fulfilment.
- Four vital tips for creating successful goals and ensuring real, lasting progress.
- How to use CBT for the successful treatment of other conditions such as insomnia, low self-esteem, and anger management.
- The life-altering cognitive model for immediate relief from past traumas.
- Expert techniques to immediately ease symptoms created by anxiety or emotional triggers. (Acquire powerful self-regulating tools to manifest a new reality now!)
So if you want to access the tools only known to leaders in the field, and find total freedom from the past, then you should listen to this audiobook!