Creating the most efficient system for your business, development team, support team or any other organization can often be a game of trial an error. We spend years aiming to create efficient practices which meet the demands of our customers as quickly as possible without overspending our effort, time or money. Imagine if there was a system that helped optimize the effort of our teams to meet the demands of our customers.
In this book, you will learn how the Kanban system can do this, and I explain:
- What Kanban is and where it originates from
- How it can make your team more efficient
- How to implement Kanban in your team or organization
- Exercises to plan a Kanban system for your team or organization
- An overview of Scrum-ban - a technique used for combing the Scrum framework with Kanban especially for project based environments
- A brief overview of Agile Scrum
When you have listened to this guide, you will have an excellent foundation in this popular system, and a great basis for helping others to understand the same.