Jetzt kostenlos testen
Non-Fungible Token (NFT) Investing Mastery
- Cryptocurrency History, Market Analysis, Create, Market, Buy, Sell and Trade: NFT Crypto Investing Guide for Beginners to Expert: Art, Tokens, Music, Film
- Gesprochen von: Martin Landry
- Spieldauer: 3 Std. und 41 Min.
- Ungekürztes Hörbuch
- Kategorien: Geld & Finanzen, Persönliche Finanzen
"I am very excited about the prospect of using cryptocurrency, not just as a money equivalent, but using it as a way to earn something as a result of doing some type of work." (William Mougayar)
This is the $1 trillion opportunity you need to educate yourself on!
Non-Fungible Token (NFT) Investing Mastery is a book primarily written to help you navigate your way through NFT investing. The book explores the basics of NFTs and how to make, buy, sell, trade, and invest in NFT crypto. Because of the complexity of crypto and NFT investment, this guide to non-fungible tokens has been specifically designed to serve the investment needs of both beginners and pros. So, whichever category you fall into, you don’t have to sweat over it as this book is simplified to lead you through your NFT investment journey.
Within this audiobook, you will find:
- The history and basics of blockchain
- The difference between blockchain and database
- Blockchain-based non-fungible tokens
- How blockchain makes crypto art authentic
- The principle of mining and how to mine crypto
- How crypto token works and the types of tokens
- Difference between non-fungible tokens and cryptocurrency
- How non-fungible token works and usability
- Advantages and disadvantages of non-fungible tokens
- Step-by-step guide to non-fungible token trading
- How to make non-fungible tokens
- Cost of making non-fungible tokens
- How to buy non-fungible tokens
- How to buy NFT from Rarible and Opensea
- How to sell and trade NFT
- The waves in NFT space
- A look into the future of NFTs
- Step-by-step guide to investing in Non-fungible tokens
- How to mint NFTs
- Various investment risks associated with NFTs
- NFTs use cases
Non-Fungible Token (NFT) Investing Mastery offers you so much more. The uniqueness of this book hinges on the fact that, though its predominance is NFT, it also delves into cryptoinvestment, exploring the basics of cryptocurrency, the crypto market, and the crypto essentials to know before jumping into trading crypto.