In How to Be a Rainmaker: Unexpected Rules for Business and Personal Success, best-selling author and renowned marketing consultant Jeffrey Fox reveals the myth-busting, convention-blasting strategies, techniques, and ideas used by today's most successful men and women across the job spectrum to grab customers, generate cash, and distinguish themselves as superstars in their fields. In these 12 information-packed sessions in How to Be a Rainmaker, you'll discover:
- How to burn your brand onto peoples' imaginations.
- 13 steps to leaving a compelling voice mail message.
- The "magic" time and place to hold a client meeting.
- Three things NOT to do when you're traveling on business.
- The message your marketing must always communicate.
- The disastrous response to a market slowdown that's also the most common.
- One thing you should always have in a headline.
- "Bad" words you should never use in advertising.
- The truth about the customer always being right.
- Remarkably easy ways for you to gain the critical edge.
- And so much more!
Rainmakers are men and women who are out there every day getting it done: bettering their organizations and businesses, enjoying their jobs, moving up, making great money, and giving themselves and their families the life they always dreamed of. These rules are how they do it. Learn how to be a rainmaker, and you're guaranteed to make that critical leap from merely good to truly great and to reap all of the fantastic personal, professional, and financial rewards that go along with it!