Flying blind in interactions with customers, colleagues, collaborators, or competitors? Frustrated by misunderstandings with other organizational silos or cultures? Learn the number-one skill: how to step into anyone’s shoes, decode their mindset, and get the job done with anyone, anywhere.
What derails deals is not that we don’t bow, kiss, or shake hands correctly.
What kills success is our inability to read between the lines, decode the mindset of the other side, and see the world from other perspectives.
Forged in the fire of clashing cultures and living on four continents, Dr. Zweifel, the CEO, Columbia professor, and award-winning author, unpacks the toolbox he developed over three decades of helping managers in 100+ countries lead effectively - a system for success across organizational and cultural boundaries.
"Culture Clash not only reminds us of our blindness, but also offers a cure." -Scott A. Snook, professor, Harvard Business School
In this action-packed, quick and fun listen (cross-cultural fiascos can be hilarious... Some jokes are so risqué that the publisher banned them until now), learn:
- The 13 Do’s and Taboos in dealing with other value-systems.
- The most powerful troubleshooting tool on the market to prevent culture clash - which saved Dr. Zweifel’s clients millions in sunk costs, with cases.
- The eight dimensions to prep quickly for any meeting anywhere - even if you’ve never been there.
- How to lead effective global meetings and teleconferences (before, during, after), with a case of a $40m value-add.
- How to adapt your website, videos, and social media, so you don’t alienate new customers.
- The hidden differences between American, Asian, European, and other mindsets that trip up negotiations.
- How to address difficult topics for example sex - in different cultures.
“Absolutely required reading for leaders who manage across cultures.” -Ali Velshi, Anchor, NBC
Listen to Culture Clash in one evening, build your cross-cultural savvy, and boost your global results and power.
Das könnte dir auch gefallen
Weitere Titel des Autors
Weitere Titel des Sprechers
Das sagen andere Hörer zu Culture Clash: Managing the Global High-Performance Team
Rezensionen - mit Klick auf einen der beiden Reiter können Sie die Quelle der Rezensionen bestimmen.
A must have in our global interconnected society !
Very interesting content with a very good reader. I can recommend this audiobook to Everyone since today, working or interacting with different cultures around the world is more everywhere. We are always in interactions with people from all around the planet, especially on the Internet, but also in the everyday professional life of many people. This book provides very useful and practical tools to connect people from all over the world and build strong relationships.