Learn only what matters for your business.
In 10 short chapters, you will learn the fundamentals and business cases of blockchain technology. No mathematics, code, or theory: just a comprehensive, easy-to-understand overview of what the technology does and what it can be used for.
This book is perfect for business leaders who want to know some of the technical concepts and how they apply to various business problems. It gives several examples of current and potential future uses for blockchain and why they work.
What you'll learn:
- How blockchain works
- What problems blockchain solves
- Examples of blockchain in action
- Current applications of blockchain
- Possible future applications of blockchain
- Potential obstacles to blockchain adoption
- Risks of implementing blockchain
- Next steps
This book is for forward-looking managers and business leaders who want a general understanding of blockchain technology, how it works, and they can use it to open new revenue streams for their business.