Best-selling author and lifestyle design expert Jonathan Green is finally ready to share the blueprint he used to escape the prison of poverty, debt, and office politics that still hold so many people imprisoned. He's not content with just sharing a few ideas - instead this traveling renegade is taking aim at every roadblock that keeps people from achieving their goals.
From "not enough money" to "lack of connections" to "not enough time" to "I just can't seem to do it," Jon's taking laser aim at all the excuses, and breaking things down into small, simple steps that anyone can take to become wealthier, better connected, more talented, and more free.
It doesn't matter if you're already working at home, squeezing in a little extra time after your job, or you don't even have a plan yet. Serve No Master isn't just a book - it's a system designed to smash the chains and give you a better financial outlook and more free time to do what you love.
You're going to discover how to:
- Break the cycle of information buying and take action on your knowledge
- Develop a killer business plan that takes full advantage of your skills
- Get one-on-one time with the key players in your industry - even if you don't have experience
- Create books, compose videos, and blaze through online tasks in a fraction of the time
- Develop passive income and get paid over and over for what you do - with real examples
- Slash risks and expenses so you spend less and earn more
- Create effortless, unbreakable habits that fit into your life routine
- Get free upgrades at hotel rooms, save thousands of dollars on rent, get wild discounts on cruises around the world, and travel like a boss
Das könnte dir auch gefallen
Weitere Titel des Autors
Das sagen andere Hörer zu Serve No MasterBewertung
Rezensionen - mit Klick auf einen der beiden Reiter können Sie die Quelle der Rezensionen bestimmen.
- Patrick thompson
I loved the style and authenticity of this book...
I would recommend it to anyone that wants to learn about the mindset it takes to live life on your own terms...
The author shows the softskills you need to succeed online and offline ...
This book is not a technical guide on how to run FB ads or the gear you need to shoot youtube videos...It’s about the mindset you need to gain (more) freedom in you life - I found some real nuggets here...
I loved all the chapters but especially the introduction on how fear and conditioning holds most people back from taking new roads...I will actually make my daughter listen to this!
PS: I dont get people leaving negative reviews on books like this- I mean you probably paid 10$ for the book on Audible
It’s packed with value and if you didn’t learn anything you must be a very successful person that shouldn’t really waste their time leaving negative reviews