Around 90 percent of small businesses fail every year.
However, if you adopt this one simple mindset...you'll have a business built to thrive during the hardest times. A business built to survive anything life throws at you.
A business people love to support, and in turn, a profitable business that supports you.
Most businesses operate, unintentionally, by treating their customers with apathy or garbage until they start spending money.
Tell me, would you be more interested in someone who charges you $1,000 from the get go to learn their secrets to make your first thousand dollars…
Or would you be more interested in the person who first GIVES you their secrets to your first thousand dollars…free of charge?
When someone starts a relationship with you by giving, you're automatically going to be more receptive, more open to what they have to say, more likely to give them something in return.
This one simple mindset is called Extreme Giving. It's the backbone of my business, and the reason we have thrived through severe adversity.
My Extreme Giving business is prepared for the unexpected. It has multiple streams of income so if something happens, I can still feed my family. It can adapt when threatened.
After over a decade of experience, I've finally stumbled upon the "holy grail" of business strategy. And I want to give it to you.
By the end of this book, you'll discover:
- The Power of the Triangle Foundation: Using these three "phases", you'll be able to attract strangers to your business, develop a meaningful relationship with them and make "getting the sale" easy.
- Why the More You Give the More You Get: Most people are afraid to give things away, because they believe it diminishes value, but it couldn't be farther from the truth. Let me prove to you that giving first can actually be MORE profitable.
- How to Find the Diamonds in the Rough: There are people out there who would love to be your customers, but do you know how to find them? Let me show you.
- The One "Magical" Likeability Factor: Want to know how you can get complete strangers to be instantly warmed up to you? This one thing will do the trick.
- You're Far From Alone: While most other business strategies thrive on competition, this strategy thrives on collaboration. Learn how to turn your competitors into lifelong allies and help everyone get to the top!
This is not a difficult concept. Give, to get.
If you don't grab the book and you walk away building with just that notion, you can do great things.
However, if you want to fully understand the intricacies of this model and how to best leverage it to your advantage and build a bulletproof business that's right for you, this is the book to listen to.
Scroll up and hit the buy button, and start building your business today!