Anyone who is struggling with ADHD, or has the tendency to act out of impulse, allows their minds to wander, or struggles with keeping up with what’s going on around them, knows what it’s like to live in a world where they don’t fit in. Those who struggle with acceptance in society or any other challenges the world presents to them will have a difficult time finding a spot to claim as his or her own.
The good news is that all of that is gradually changing. This book works to remove the negative labels often associated with ADHD and give you a positive outlook. Armed with the strategies listed here, you can take a whole new approach and attitude to finding your place in the world. After listening to this you’ll see your ADHD as your own unique superpower that will open countless doors for you.
Here you’ll learn:
- What ADHD is
- Strategies for balancing it with work and family
- Techniques to help you manage time
- Tricks to help you to control those natural impulses
- How to create your own personal environment where you will thrive with ADHD
- And so much more
This book is designed to help you to find your personal strengths and make them stronger so that you can literally improve every area of your life. If you are someone who is struggling with the negative impact of ADHD, it’s time you get this book and start changing the environment and mental negativities surrounding you and start living the life you were meant to live.
Chapter 1: What is ADHD?
- ADD and ADHD - what’s the difference?
- What are the symptoms of ADHD?
- Fire, ready, aim - a mind out of order
Chapter 2: Is it really a curse or is it a gift?
- Changing perceptions about ADHD
- ADHD is not the problem
- Why it can be a gift
Chapter 3: Finding the power within
- Creating the right profile to enhance your gift
- Balancing work and family
- Find activities that you both can be excited about
- Strategies to help you go from offbeat to on-point
- For disorganization
- To control impulsive tendencies
- To manage stress
- Finding your power in nature
- Channel that surplus energy
Chapter 4: Thinking differently
- Self-soothing techniques
- Dare to use your emotions
- Principles to live by
Chapter 5: Managing your time with ADHD
- Time management in everyday situations
- Set time management goals
Chapter 6: Taking it to the next level
- Allow for distractions
- Give the business a direction
- You can wear several hats, but don’t
- Use your visual cues
- What kind of business to start?