- Do you worry a lot?
- Are you having trouble falling asleep?
- Have you recently snapped at someone over something small, like not doing the dishes?
I have good news for you though: You can take back control of your life.
I should know.
I have personally experimented with many different techniques to reduce stress. And yoga is unique in that it combines physical exercise with a mental awareness. And this is crucial if you want to reduce stress.
I was so inspired that I wanted to learn everything I could about how it works: I have almost 1000 hours of different yoga teacher trainings under my belt. I learned how yoga and meditation can calm the mind and body and end stress and anxiety like no other form of exercises. Now I want to share my experience and the knowledge I have gained with you. So I can help you improve the quality of life!
Here is a preview of what you'll learn....
- Ten simple and easy yoga poses to eliminate stress and anxiety
- What stress is
- Why your perception of stress is so important
- What yoga really is
- How doing yoga can reduce stress
- That yoga is for everybody: men, women, kids - all can benefit!
- Why yoga differs from other types of exercise in reducing stress and anxiety
- How to meditate
- And much more valuable content!