Murder isn't a walk in the park....
War widow fashionista, Ginger Gold, makes a gruesome discovery while walking her Boston terrier, Boss, through Kensington Gardens. A woman of ill-repute is dead.
When Chief Inspector Basil Reed becomes a suspect, the blustery and often times pigheaded Superintendent Morris pulls him off the case. Ginger’s not about to be pushed around by the superintendent despite his warnings: if she doesn’t butt out, she’ll be arrested for impeding a police investigation. She soon finds herself undercover in the spicy world of burlesque dancing - much to Basil’s chagrin.
Ginger and Basil’s agree to work together off the record to find the killer. It’s a proposition their strained friendship may not survive - even if they do.
Clean read: no graphic violence, sex, or strong language.
The Ginger Gold Mystery Series:
- Murder on the SS Rosa (Book 1)
- Murder at Hartigan House (Book 2)
- Murder at Bray Manor (Book 3)
- Murder at Feathers & Flair (Book 4)
- Murder at the Mortuary (Book 5)
- Murder at Kensington Gardens (Book 6)
- Murder at St. George’s Church (Book 7)
- The Wedding of Ginger & Basil (Book 7.5)
- Murder at St. George’s Church (Book 8)
"Clever and entertaining, you'll love this charming Golden Age mystery series. And the fashion is to die for!" (Molly C. Quinn, actress, Castle)