Jetzt kostenlos testen
More authors. More stories. The same best-selling universe. It's the 22nd century. Humanity has taken its first steps into the galaxy, and we've found ourselves in a vast playground of alien races, environments, and cultures. As the newest players on the universal stage, though, our position is readily apparent - we're at the bottom of the food chain.
Welcome back to the Four Horsemen universe, where only a willingness to fight and die for money separates humans from the majority of the other races. While some of the stories in this audiobook deal with mercenaries, others introduce listeners to the other guilds, organizations, and races that make up the landscape of the Four Horsemen universe, and many of them provide background information to the mainline novels. There's even a new form of life to get acquainted with and a look at alien interaction at its youngest level!
Edited by best-selling authors and universe creators Mark Wandrey and Chris Kennedy, For a Few Credits More includes 16 all-new stories in the Four Horsemen universe by a variety of best-selling authors - some you may not have heard of...yet. It's a world where you can get anything you want. Some things, though, are only available for a few credits more!
This audiobook includes:
- A foreword by David Weber
- “Butch and Sundance” by Peter Cawdron
- “Where Enemies Sit” by Rob Howell
- “Boss” by Scott Moon
- “Leverage” by Josh Hayes
- “Luck of the Draw” by JR Handley & Corey D. Truax
- “Contract Fulfilled” by Tim C. Taylor
- “Emancipation” by Mark Wandrey
- “Forbidden Science” by Terry Mixon
- “Change of Command” by Thomas A. Mays
- “A Family Tradition” by Ian J. Malone
- “Go for Bait” by T.C. Bucher
- “The Kra'daar” by Chris Winder
- “Blood of Innocents” by James Young
- “Messenger” by Nick Cole
- “Faith” by Chris Kennedy
- “Tinkerman” by Jake Bible
- “The Start of Something Beautiful” by Kacey Ezell