Jetzt kostenlos testen
Time Management in 20 Minutes a Day
- Simple Strategies to Increase Productivity, Enhance Creativity, and Make Your Time Your Own
- Gesprochen von: Kristin James
- Spieldauer: 2 Std. und 37 Min.
- Kategorien: Beziehungen, Elternschaft & persönliche Entwicklung, Persönliche Entwicklung
No-nonsense time management in no time.
Learning to manage your time doesn’t have to take a lot time. Filled with practical advice for everybody, Time Management in 20 Minutes a Day makes increasing your productivity and getting the most out of every day a snap.
Sprinkled with bite-sized lessons and personal anecdotes, Time Management in 20 Minutes a Day introduces strategic changes geared to help you improve your daily life. From obsessing over emails to hunting through clutter to mismanaging meetings - learn how to stop doing all the little things you didn’t even realize were wasting so much of your time.
Time Management in 20 Minutes a Day includes:
- Learn time management, fast - Straightforward suggestions focus on simple and proven strategies that you can do in 20 minutes or less.
- Advice for home and office - It doesn’t matter if you’re a busy CEO or a stay-at-home parent - discover dozens of ways to do more with your day.
- Modern techniques for current times - Learn to take advantage of all the time saving potential of tech - productivity apps, digital planners, and more.
Discover how fast and simple mastering time management can be.
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying PDF will be available in your Audible Library along with the audio.