Jetzt kostenlos testen
The Power of Clarity
- Find Your Focal Point, Maximize Your Income, Minimize Your Effort
- Sprecher: Brian Tracy
- Serie: Nightingale-Conant: Achievement
- Spieldauer: 6 Std. und 25 Min.
- Kategorien: Beziehungen, Elternschaft & persönliche Entwicklung, Persönliche Entwicklung
The Power of Clarity is a synthesis of the best ideas and strategies on personal management ever brought together in one place, in one simple, easy-to-use plan. It shows you to how to organize and simplify your life in seven critical areas essential for balance and peace of mind. You learn how to develop goals and plans in each of the areas that are important to you. You learn how to set clear priorities among the competing demands on your time. You learn how to focus single mindedly on the one thing that you can do at any given time to achieve the most important results possible for you in that area. You learn how to make the best use of the time in your life, minute-by-minute and hour-by-hour.
This program answers some of the key questions that you probably ask yourself: "How can I get control of my time and my life? How can I achieve maximum success in my career and still achieve balance in my relationships and my personal life? How can I have it all and still be happy and fulfilled?"
The central concept of this program is the principle of clarity. You will learn how to develop absolute clarity regarding who you are and what you really want. You will learn how to achieve your most important goals faster and easier than you can imagine today. You will learn how to tap into and use your personal powers at a higher level than you ever have before.
In The Power of Clarity, you'll learn to:
- Get control of your time and your life
- Double your time off, with no loss of productivity
- Form good habits and make them your masters
- Double your income
- Focus your energy and attention on valuable tasks
- Reduce the number of hours you need to work each week
- Dramatically improve the quality of your relationships
Brian Tracy will teach you how to think the way the most effective people think, and to then take the actions that the most effective people take.
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying reference material will be available in your My Library section along with the audio.