The Psychology of Winning will teach you how to program your mind for success and achievement.
Imagine there are five seconds left to play, your team is down by one point and the ball is in your hands. Thousands of people are cheering. It's your chance to win! It's a moment you've worked for all your life. Imagine the feeling. Is it too much pressure? Or is it tremendous excitement? Whether you realize it or not, you are in the game! And winning is only an attitude away. The moment you've been working for all your life may happen today. The outcome of the game is on your shoulders. So ask yourself: Is my career a runaway success? Am I a champion to my family? Am I excited to get up every morning and start another day in my own shoes? Winners can honestly answer each question "yes". Being a winner is an attitude, a way of life, a self-concept. It's a heads-up, full-speed-ahead way of living and being. It's wanting the ball at crunch time because you believe in yourself. It's an expectation of success that you can master with your personal coach, Denis Waitley. The Psychology of Winning is not a Pollyanna, "you can do it" motivational lecture. It's a tough, no-nonsense approach based on years of documented scientific research. In The Psychology of Winning, you'll learn how to:
- Make a habit of the Ten Steps to Winning taken by all Olympic champions, top sales stars, and top executives.
- Focus your dominant thoughts on leading you inevitably to victories in all your challenges.
- Create a new optimistic way of life.
- Understand and control the fundamental key to all human behavior.
- Boost your "winning average" with positive self-expectancy.
- Develop optimal self-esteem in your employees, your children, and yourself.
- Harmonize the Three Zones of Growth to keep yourself in the winner's circle.