Nightingale-Conant: Personal Development112 Titel in dieser Serie
I Know What to Do, So Why Don't I Do It? Inhaltsangabe
Stop not doing what you know you should do!
You might think laziness, lack of willpower, and/or low motivation are to blame for the fact that you aren't achieving your goals. But fascinating research in the field of psychoneuroimmunology has revealed another, far more likely possibility. One with the potential to transform your life in a dramatic way.
The typical excuses for not doing what you know you should - I'm too stressed out... I don't have the time... I don't have the energy, etc. - are, in fact, manifestations of a complex, interconnected web of psychological, chemical, and neurological factors.
When activated, these factors can effectively paralyze you - making it virtually impossible for you to take the actions needed to create change in your life.
In other words, even if you're highly motivated...if you've got these internal circumstances operating, you aren't going to be able to do it.
But while the biochemistry may be complex, the solutions are actually quite simple.
Dr. Nick Hall reveals these solutions - and the fascinating science behind them - in I Know What to Do, So Why Don't I Do It? You'll learn:
- An extraordinarily powerful stress-fighting tool that very few people take advantage of.
- An easy way to instantly regain control and stay focused in an emotional emergency.
- Six things to do when you think you've taken on more than you can accomplish in the time you have.
- The mistake almost everyone makes when they organize their to-do list.
- A simple exercise that can instantly tell you which side of your brain is dominant at any given time.
- The first-thing-in-the-morning action that will literally reset your internal clock and have a profoundly positive impact on your energy level for the rest of the day (and it is SO easy to do!).
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying PDF will be available in your Audible Library along with the audio.