Jetzt kostenlos testen
The Higher Self
- The Magic of Inner and Outer Fulfillment
- Gesprochen von: Deepak Chopra
- Spieldauer: 6 Std. und 32 Min.
- Kategorien: Beziehungen, Elternschaft & persönliche Entwicklung, Persönliche Entwicklung
Welcome on a behind-the-scenes tour of creation, an experience that will change forever the way you understand reality.
Discover a world:
- Where the mind can physically change your body.
- Where your entire body thinks, not just your brain.
- Where matter exists only as a swirling pattern of information.
- Where you actively create your own reality.
Dr. Deepak Chopra is your guide on this amazing adventure through the realm of your own spirituality and the science of the 21st Century. You will learn how modern science has rejected the notion of a reality we can see, hear, taste and touch... how physical matter isn't really solid at all... that reality changes with the viewpoint of the observer... that, in fact, reality is more like a viewpoint than a thing.
The spiritual needs we all have for love, compassion, meaningfulness, total acceptance, devotion and inner peace are not grand goals to be achieved in a distant time and place. They exist here and now and exert powerful influences on our lives. Only be transcending to The Higher Self can you achieve total, spontaneous fulfillment of these needs.
In The Higher Self, Dr. Chopra teaches you how to:
- Eliminate fear and other obstacles to spiritual growth.
- Rejoin the stream of life through willingness and trust.
- Utilize more fully the true solver of problems - intuition.
- Untangle pain from suffering.
- Liberate your emotional body.
- Experience infinite worth.
- Learn to heal as a conscious activity.
- Establish a relationship with your personal and cosmic mind.
- Break the circular trap of addictions and find new pleasures that surpass them.
- Develop a quiet mind that can experience the truth of this new reality.
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying reference material will be available in your My Library section along with the audio.