Jetzt kostenlos testen
The Hans Christian Andersen Treasury: Bedtime Fairytales
- Gesprochen von: Joan Collins, Roger Moore, Paul McKenna, Joanna Lumley, Ewan McGregor, David Walliams, Charlotte Rampling, Michael Ball, Michael Caine, Stephen Fry
- Spieldauer: 1 Std. und 21 Min.
- Ungekürztes Hörbuch
- Kategorien: Kinder-Hörbücher, Märchen & Mythen
The most beloved fairy tales of Danish author, Hans Christian Andersen, narrated by the very best of British stage and screen talent. Perfect for bedtime, the long car journey or rainy afternoons at home, let Andersen delight and enchant children (and adults) of all ages with characters that stand the test of time.
- "The Princess and the Pea" and "The Steadfast Tin Soldier" by Sir Roger Moore,
- "The Little Match Girl" by Ewan McGregor,
- "The Ugly Duckling" by Stephen Fry,
- "The Emperor's New Clothes" by Dame Joan Collins,
- "The Snow Queen" by Joanna Lumley,
- "Little Claus and Big Claus" by Sir Michael Caine,
- "The Little Mermaid" by David Walliams,
- "Thumbelina" by Charlotte Rampling,
- "It's Quite True" by Paul McKenna,
- "The Nightingale" by Michael Ball.
Hans Christian Andersen (1805-1875) was a Danish author, poet and artist. Celebrated for children's literature, his most cherished fairy tales include "The Emperor's New Clothes", "The Little Mermaid", "The Nightingale", "The Steadfast Tin Soldier", "The Snow Queen", "The Ugly Duckling" and "The Little Match Girl". His books have been translated into every living language, and today there is no child or adult that has not met Andersen's whimsical characters. His fairy tales have been adapted to stage and screen countless times, most notably by Disney with the animated films "The Little Mermaid" and "Frozen", which is loosely based on "The Snow Queen".
Due to his contribution to children's literature, Andersen's birth date, April 2, is celebrated as International Children's Book Day.