Jetzt kostenlos testen
Summary: The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R. Covey
- Gesprochen von: David Margittai
- Spieldauer: 52 Min.
- Ungekürztes Hörbuch
- Kategorien: Beziehungen, Elternschaft & persönliche Entwicklung, Persönliche Entwicklung
Book summary: The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People, by Stephen R. Covey.
For the price of a coffee and a time investment of roughly two percent of your day, I believe the wisdom in this audiobook to be well worth its value. Here's my sales pitch: The writing will not be quite up to the same standard; if you need a story behind each point to reinforce it, then please, go and buy the original. However, if like me, you aren't a fan of the "fluff" that comes along with most books and would much rather skip to the nuggets of wisdom and actionable content in a very easily absorbed and understood way including key takeaways - then I believe this is the audiobook for you. If you already have the original but would like a more "straight-to-the-point" guide to go alongside it, this is perfect.
Inside this audiobook, you’ll learn:
- How to become proactive instead of reactive.
- How to write your own personal mission statement.
- Efficient principles for personal management.
- How to always reach win-win solutions.
- How to become a highly effective person.
Save yourself time and money. I am only releasing summaries of the books that have made a true positive impact in my life. If you decide to purchase, I truly hope you enjoy and benefit from it.
Amplify your knowledge in a simple, efficient manner. Take action, get your copy today!
Please note that this summary is not the original book and is meant to be listened to as a supplement to the original.