Jetzt kostenlos testen
Maximize Your Potential for Excellence
Imagine how different your life would be if you could tap into the beneficial emotional states of excellence on demand in any situation in life.
Most people traditionally train only the conventional aspects of their abilities, they focus on the technical skills of a task. However there is another layer, an emotional and behavioral set of factors which can really make the biggest impact on the results you can achieve. That is where neuro-linguistic programming comes in. NLP techniques are designed to help you tap into those top level mindsets when required. But most people aren't equipped with the right strategies or outlook on NLP to really make it work.
Katherine Chambers is an ex Stanford psychologist who specializes in all forms neuroscientific and psychotherapy subjects. However it wasn't until she left college life and entered the "real world" that she started to understand these theoretical topics in a practical sense. Over the past 15 years she has built a multi-six-figure consulting business and a family of her own. And there is one element she attributes a large part of this success to: developing a high proficiency in NLP.
In this insightful and functional book, Chambers gives listeners a firsthand look into the scientific subjects she studied within academia as well as a practical real life guide on how to:
- Understand the core components and concepts of NLP
- See where you are within the four stages of competence model
- Build positive anchors and collapse negative ones
- Identify conflicting parts within you (and resolve their differences)
- Learn the 'framing' techniques to heal past trauma
- Understand "loop breaks" and "pattern interrupts" to disrupt negative thought processes
- Master "swish patterning" to project high future situational success
- ...and much more.