Have you ever dreamed about writing a romance novel?
In this second edition of How to Write a Romance Novel, you'll learn tips and tricks to getting your story started, completed and ready to submit to an editor or agent.
- How to come up with ideas for stories
- Planning your novel
- The importance of the first three chapters
- How to create conflict
- How to up the emotion in your story
- How to creating characters and dialogue to pull in your listener
- How to create sexual tension
- How to put together a submission package that gets you noticed
- Places you can submit romance stories
- Writing prompts to fire up the muse
If you've ever wanted to learn the craft of romance writing but haven't had the time or budget to take a workshop, this book offers you everything to get started.