Jetzt kostenlos testen
Control Your Fate: Stacking the Habit of Success and Bending Reality to Unlock Passive Income Streams
- Serve No Master, Book 4
- Gesprochen von: John Alan Martinson Jr.
- Serie: Serve No Master, Titel 4
- Spieldauer: 7 Std. und 2 Min.
- Ungekürztes Hörbuch
- Kategorien: Beziehungen, Elternschaft & persönliche Entwicklung, Persönliche Entwicklung
Do you want to take control of your destiny and not spend your life adrift? Do you want to wake up excited - forever?
Are you struggling to get through the day and trapped in a life filled with disappointment? Or are you just tired of living the life everyone around you thinks you 'deserve' instead of the life you have always dreamed of?
Small business owners, entrepreneurs, and dreamers - you need to listen to Control Your Fate as soon as possible! In this book you'll learn how to smash the chains that have limited your dreams for far too long.
You have no idea how much power lies within you.
Learn how to snap the chains keeping you from achieving your dreams. From "dating the wrong person" to "going to the wrong college" to "stuck in a career I hate", Control Your Fate gets to the root of the problem, bypassing the symptoms, and delivers a simple process for life change in small, manageable, and implementable steps anyone can take to become happier, satisfied, and more joyous with life.
It doesn't matter if you work for yourself, if you're stuck reporting to a boss you dread, or if you're trapped by poor decisions from your past; get ready to experience a freedom you haven't tasted since childhood - all while making your dreams come true!
Packed with techniques you can implement this afternoon. You'll learn how to start living your dreams before you go to bed tonight.
What pragmatic and actionable skills will you learn?
- How to isolate the bad information poisoning your decision making
- The simple technique for unlocking your deepest desires
- The secret to breaking through the noise every time you make a decision
- The foolproof method for removing the voice of doubt