Ancient History Series3 Titel in dieser Serie
Ancient Egypt: A Concise Overview of the Egyptian History and Mythology Including the Egyptian Gods, Pyramids, Kings and Queens Inhaltsangabe
Explore the history and mythology of the Egyptian Kingdom!
There are many mysteries of the ancient Egyptian empire and dynasties. Archaeologists and Egyptologists have been studying the artifacts and ruins for centuries, and there is still much left to learn. The body of Cleopatra VII, who was the last ruler of Egypt and is one of the most famed people in history, has never been discovered. Yet, there have been many amazing discoveries, such as the tomb of King Tutankhamun or King Tut, which was discovered fully intact and full of amazing artifacts, engravings, and history.
Through exploring the ancient Egyptian ruins and tombs, we have been able to learn much about their way of life, views of the afterlife, religious beliefs, dynasties, invasions from foreign kingdoms, battle tactics, family, and more.
In this book you will find:
- How Egypt came to become the first empire
- The creation myth of Amun-Ra, Osiris, and Set
- A timeline of the entire reign of the Egyptian dynastic periods, from the Old Kingdom to Roman Egypt
- The Heliopolitan Ennead and its importance
- Details on some of the most important gods including Ra, Amun-Ra, Anubis, Bastet, Isis, and Sekhmet
- Details on the life of some of the most prominent kings, including Menes, Cheops, Amenemhet I, Tuthmosis I and III, Akhenaten, Ramesses II and III, and Ptolemy I Soter
- The lives of some of the most important queens and how they gained power including Khentkawes I, Ahmose-Nefertari, Hatshepsut, Tiye, Nefertiti, and the famed Cleopatra VII
- How the pyramids and temples were built
- How the water levels of the Nile caused either prosperity or disaster
- The daily lives of Egyptians, how they farmed, their family dynamic, and hygiene
- And more
Don’t wait another moment to enjoy from this information. Get your copy of Ancient Egypt right away!