Has the “daily grind” diminished your enthusiasm for your various pursuits, both personal and professional? Are you in need of some fresh inspiration and motivation - some tangible strategies to help you rediscover your passions and break through mental blocks and other obstacles that are preventing you from achieving your goals? Let Earl Nightingale, one of the most successful radio broadcasters of all time and an expert on joyful, purposeful living, help you actualize your dreams by showing you the importance of creative thinking and impactful communication. As you’ll discover, these two elements hold the key to healthy relationships, excellence in leadership, success in business, and effectiveness in public speaking.
Your Greatest Asset contains some of Nightingale’s most inspiring broadcasts on the subjects of brainstorming, problem-solving, decision-making, goal achievement, and interpersonal communication. Its simple yet incisive messages will teach you techniques and attitudes, which, if practiced regularly, will result in your living an even more creative, rewarding life. In this volume, you’ll learn how to:
- Become a better conversationalist (hint: it’s not about your speaking skills)
- Strengthen your friendships and marriage
- Handle disagreements in the most effective manner possible
- Cultivate the essential qualities of leadership
- Identify your employees’ talents and develop them accordingly
- Persuasively sell your ideas and/or products
- Form habits that help you overcome writer’s block and channel your creative powers
- Expand your perspective through lateral and vertical thinking
- Create more engaging presentations
- And enhance your public speaking skills
Rediscover the joy that the critical power of imagination and creative thinking can bring when applied to the three “departments of living” - your family life, your work life and leisure activities, and your income - with this invigorating collection from “the Dean of Personal Development".