Write a foolproof business plan that will set your budding business on the road to success from the get-go.
When you set out on a road trip, do you leave the map behind?
Do you decide to just wing it and see where you end up?
That might be fun for a casual drive, but when it comes to a business, leaving a map behind can be disastrous.
Your map, as you might have guessed, is your business plan.
Without it, you’re blind in a snowstorm with no idea which way is up.
Your business plan tells you what you’re doing, where you’re going, and how you intend to get there.
It’s the irreplaceable guide that will dictate many of your initial business decisions, help you find investors, and get your product or service in front of the right buyers.
So, you know why you need a business plan. Where do you go from here?
Some entrepreneurs write their mission statement and call it good.
Some don’t know what to do, so they write out an overzealous plan with unnecessary details and forget the important bits.
You can do better. You can use Writing a Business Plan Made Simple for Small Businesses and Entrepreneurs as your guide.
With a comprehensive breakdown of everything you need in a stellar business plan, this audiobook is your one-stop guide whether you’re a first-time entrepreneur or experienced business owner.
- The most crucial aspects to add to a business plan, including the market analysis and management plan
- When an executive summary will come in handy and how to write one
- Steps to take to identify your competition and how that knowledge fits into your business plan
- Vital aspects of a financial plan, including cash flow projections and balance sheets
- Supporting materials that strengthen your business plan and draw in investors
- And so much more!
A business plan isn’t just a scrap of paper or a few files on a computer. It’s a blueprint for success. Just like building a house, building a business takes careful planning.
For a thorough yet simple guide to creating a business plan that will get you started on the right foot, impress investors, and lay out the path to business rewards, buy this audiobook now.