This book is designed to be a quick way to learn HTML and HTML5. It should also be used as a reference for you to look back at for refreshers and information on tags that are commonly used. This is a great resource for students and professionals that need a quick reference or wish to learn the basics of HTML and HTML5 quickly. As a computer science professor, I've taught hundreds of students HTML. The reason I wrote this book is help teach others HTML and HTML5.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 - What's HTML?
- Chapter 2 - Getting the basics
- Chapter 3 - In your HEAD
- Chapter 4 - Text and Stuff
- Chapter 5 - Anchor's away
- Chapter 6 - Picture perfect
- Chapter 7 - Lists and more lists
- Chapter 8 - It's all about style
- Chapter 9 - iFrames, divs, and tables
- Chapter 10 - Simple forms
- Chapter 11 - HTML5
- About the Author
- Appendix A - HTML Reference
- Appendix B - CSS Reference
- Appendix C - HTML Entities
Das könnte Ihnen auch gefallen
Weitere Titel des Autors
Das sagen andere Hörer zu What's HTML?
Rezensionen - mit Klick auf einen der beiden Reiter können Sie die Quelle der Rezensionen bestimmen.
Better get the hard copy
This is the kind of book you need to actually hold in your hand and look at real pages in order to be able to follow the content. It refers to tables whilst talking about it. Best to get a hard copy rather than an audio book.