Jetzt kostenlos testen
- A BBC Radio Collection of Chilling Plays Inspired by H.P. Lovecraft
- Gesprochen von: Adjoa Andoh, Derek Riddell, Eddie Marsan, Elizabeth Berrington, full cast, Geoffrey Streatfeild, Jamie Glover, Sara Poyzer, Stella Gonet, Stephen Hogan
- Spieldauer: 5 Std. und 4 Min.
- Radio & TV
- Kategorien: Literatur & Belletristik, Horror
Eleven uncanny stories inspired by the master of uncanny terror, H.P. Lovecraft.
One hundred years ago, H.P. Lovecraft created the Necronomicon, a grimoire of lost souls, magical rites and forbidden lore. Now, locked away, the hoarder of horror is after new voices, new blood, to add to his collection.
Listen as he shares the tales that come to him, whispered through the keyhole and written in the dust. From ghost stories to encounters with demons, haunted houses and a fateful Celtic goddess, they will draw you into his claustrophobic and disturbing world, stir your imagination and awaken your deepest fears and nightmares....
Introduced by Stephen Hogan as H.P. Lovecraft, these chilling, intimate dramas feature full casts including Elizabeth Berrington, Geoffrey Streatfeild, Stella Gonet, Derek Riddell, Jamie Glover, Adjoa Andoh, Sara Poyzer and Eddie Marsan.
- Out of the Depths by Melissa Murray
- The Loop by Chris Harrald
- Bleeder by Ed Hime
- The Fly by Lynn Ferguson
- Connected by Melissa Murray
- Split the Atom by Lynn Ferguson
- The House on Pale Avenue by Richard Vincent
- Original Features by Christopher William Hill
- The Burial of Tom Nobody by Richard Vincent
- Louisa's by Amanda Whittington
- Night Terrors by Lizzie Nunnery