Jetzt kostenlos testen
- Dealing with Tantrums and Parenting with Love
- Gesprochen von: Eddie Leonard Jr.
- Spieldauer: 1 Std. und 44 Min.
- Kategorien: Beziehungen, Elternschaft & persönliche Entwicklung, Elternschaft & Familienleben
Do you have a willful toddler? Is discipline proving to be a challenge? It’s no secret that a toddler will test you in ways that will try your patience and have you asking why you ever thought about having children in the first place. They are constantly pushing boundaries, demanding your time, attention, things that aren’t good for them, things that are dangerous, and a whole host of other things.
Do you need help? This audiobook is designed specifically for you, for the times when you feel like pulling your hair out. It describes how to properly discipline your toddler and in just four chapters can help with:
- What toddler discipline is
- Dealing with tantrums
- Parenting tips - how to care for a toddler with a tantrum
- Encouraging positive behavior
Dealing with a toddler isn’t rocket science, but it can be difficult. Knowing where to take a stand and making sure that boundaries and rules are understood is part of it, but there is always that time when only discipline will make a difference.