Do you want to learn how the Vietnam War began, was fought and ultimately won by the North Vietnamese Forces? Learn about the 50 most important events of the Vietnam War, from the First Indochina War to the fall of Saigon.
This book is perfect for history lovers. Author James Weber did the research and compiled this huge list of events and battles that changed the course of history forever. Some of them include:
- The August Revolution (August 19, 1945)
- The Battle of Ap Bac (January 2, 1963)
- The self-immolation of Thích Quang Duc (May 8, 1963)
- The Gulf of Tonkin incident (August 2, 1964)
- The Viet Cong attack on Camp Holloway (February 7, 1965)
- The protest march on the Pentagon (October 21, 1967)
- The Tet Offensive (January 31, 1968)
- The Battle of Hamburger Hill (May 10, 1969)
- The Operation Linebacker (May 9, 1972)
- And many many more
The book takes you through the most important events of the Vietnam War from before the beginning of the war until its end in 1975. It contains all the major battles, fights as well as the important policies and anti-war protests in the US. Download your copy now!