Feelings such as happiness, sadness, fear, anger, desperation, hatred, etc., are states of mind. You are happy or sad only when you think of whatever it is that gives you those feelings. It is the way you perceive different situations that cause the different states of mind. The fear of losing what or who one is attached to leads people to take the wrong decisions which can have serious repercussions and cause irreversible damages in one's life. Attachment and the fear of losing can make people losers.
The Srimad Bhagavad Gita, one of the most important scriptures revered by the followers of the Sanatana Dharma aka Hinduism, is a transcript of the dialogue between Shri Bhagavan Krishna and Arjuna at the battlefield of Kurukshetra, as reported to king Dhritarashtra by his charioteer Sanjaya. The scripture begins with the chapter that talks about the feelings of despondency, weakness, and confusion that took over Arjuna's intellect. The despondent state of mind of the valiant, intelligent, and knowledgeable warrior king Arjuna was about to turn him into a coward, destroy his perspicacity, and drive him towards delusion, failure, defeat, and ignominy. However, Arjuna took a wise decision.
The two hours and 50 minutes that you spend on this audiobook of the complete Srimad Bhagavad Gita in English presented by Tavamithram Sarvada will help you:
- i. Correct flaws in your thinking as well as in your perception of reality,
- ii. Understand the natural "Cause and Effect" principle,
- iii. Become fearless, self-confident, generous, and socially responsible,
- iv. Reset your life by learning to override all your negative past Karma through Divine Knowledge, and,
- v. Most importantly, recognise your TRUE SELF and Master the Art of Mastering your Mind