Sleep is the body’s chance to recuperate, relax, and recharge your mental batteries. Sadly, many people aren’t benefitting fully from the benefits available to all of us from adequate sleep.
One in ten people worldwide suffers from chronic insomnia, leading to the Center for Disease Control to classify sleeping disorders as an epidemic.
Most people do not realize that even the smallest details count when it comes to enjoying your sleep. The Sleep Guide of Your Dreams provides the knowledge and tools to positively change the way you sleep forever.
Built upon my personal experience, interviews with dozens of my clients and the latest, cutting-edge science, you will discover in this book:
- How to adjust your bedtime to match your inner circadian rhythm for deeper, more fruitful sleep
- Why the most successful people in the world sleep and wake up early, and why you should do the same
- Why you cannot get rid of that extra weight and how you can speed up your weight loss goals by developing optimal sleeping habits
- A bedtime ritual that is guaranteed to boost your sleep quality by as much as 50 percent within two weeks
- How to travel around the world without the inconvenience and fear of jetlag
With this book, you will have all the tools in hand to optimize your sleep for better sleep, greater happiness, and peak performance.
Learn how to sleep like a baby today by clicking on the “Add to Cart” button.