Jetzt kostenlos testen
The Science of Breaking Out of Your Comfort Zone
- How to Live Fearlessly, Seize Opportunity, and Make Each Day Memorable
- Gesprochen von: Peter Hollins
- Spieldauer: 3 Std. und 16 Min.
- Ungekürztes Hörbuch
- Kategorien: Beziehungen, Elternschaft & persönliche Entwicklung, Persönliche Entwicklung
Don't let life pass you by. Reject judgment, bypass your fears, and design a life of adventure.
Your comfort zone provides the safety and security of being tucked into bed. But in that safety, you accomplish nothing, experience nothing, learn nothing, and end up with nothing. It's a trap, and you need to get out.
Life is for living, not merely existing. Which are you doing?
The Science of Breaking Out of Your Comfort Zone is not a motivational "rah rah" book. It is not 10 different versions of "just do it" or "live, laugh, love." This book is a little different. It is a deep look, backed by science, into what keeps us from doing what we want, when we want.
This book answers the question: how do you gain the confidence to consistently break out of your comfort zone to accomplish any goals you have? You'll learn what actually matters, and what to stop wasting your time on.
No more what ifs that keep you from your potential.
Peter Hollins has studied psychology and peak human performance for over a dozen years and is a best-selling author. He has worked with a multitude of individuals to unlock their potential and path towards success. His writing draws on his academic, coaching, and research experience.
Build confidence and understand your subconscious patterns.
- Learn the subconscious beliefs that hold you back and how to change them.
- The unique balance between planning, thoughtfulness, and simple action.
- Grow the habit of daily fearlessness.
Become regret-proof and immune to judgment.
- The empowering effect of an alter ego.
- The psychological benefits of aiming for the scary or impossible.
- Reliable methodologies for adventure and breaking comfort zones.
Outside your comfort zone lies everything you want - this book is how to get there.
Das könnte dir auch gefallen
Weitere Titel des Autors
Das sagen andere Hörer zu The Science of Breaking Out of Your Comfort ZoneBewertung
Rezensionen - mit Klick auf einen der beiden Reiter können Sie die Quelle der Rezensionen bestimmen.
There is no science here!
The author does talk out of his own opinion!
Defines certain aspects of humans and puts them into categories and draws conclusions from them without quoting a study or building on top of a professional.
The ideas, quotes from celebrities or other authors and logic are there/ in this book.
I hate false advertising! 1 star for that