Jetzt kostenlos testen
The New Father
- A Dad’s Guide to The Toddler Years, 12-36 Months (New Father Series)
- Gesprochen von: Armin A. Brott
- Serie: New Father
- Spieldauer: 9 Std. und 21 Min.
- Ungekürztes Hörbuch
- Kategorien: Beziehungen, Elternschaft & persönliche Entwicklung, Elternschaft & Familienleben
The essential guide for fathers of one - and two-year-olds, completely revised and updated.
Learn how to make a positive impact in these milestone years of your child's development, when he or she goes from crawling to walking, and from knowing just a few words to speaking in complete sentences. Armin Brott guides you through this crucial phase of fatherhood three months at a time, in the third volume of the New Father series trusted by millions of dads nationwide.
Each chapter covers:
- Your child’s physical, intellectual, verbal, and emotional/social development
- What you’re experiencing as a father
- Age-appropriate activities you and your child can enjoy together
- Family matters, including your relationship with your partner, sibling relationships, and more
This new edition of The New Father: A Dad’s Guide to the Toddler Years has been thoroughly updated to cover the issues dads face today, from balancing work and family, to managing kids’ screen time. Dads will rely on this friendly yet authoritative book - and moms will find it helpful, too.
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying PDF will be available in your Audible Library along with the audio.