Jetzt kostenlos testen
The Life-Changing Power of Gratitude: 7 Simple Exercises That will Change Your Life for the Better - Includes a 3 Month Gratitude Journal
Do you want to become happier, healthier, and wealthier? Do you want to turn yourself into a magnet for everything you desire, including money, opportunities, and people? Do you want to enjoy your life more and feel better every day? Do you want to improve the relationships with your spouse, confidants, friends, and everyone you get in touch with from this day on?
In The Life-Changing Power of Gratitude, international best-selling author and personal development consultant Marc Reklau reveals the scientifically proven benefits of gratitude. Gratitude is considered the single best - and most impactful - intervention of the science of positive psychology. When we are cultivating gratitude, we change the way we feel which changes the way we act, and hence our results.
Being grateful for everything you have in life and even the things you don’t have yet will change everything. The more grateful you become, the better your life will get. There are so many reasons to be thankful. Unfortunately, many of us forget about them because we are so busy doing other things all the time.
In this practical and straightforward guide, you will learn seven simple exercises that will help you to reap the scientifically proven benefits of gratitude, like being happier, sleeping better, getting rid of headaches and anxiety, and much more. The Life-Changing Power of Gratitude will give you the tools you need to achieve the happiness, health, and wealth you have always desired.
Gratitude recharges you with energy, boosts your self-worth, and is directly linked to physical and mental well-being. It leads you directly to happiness and is the best antidote to anger, envy, and resentment.
In this simple book, you will learn:
- That gratitude is a choice and how to choose it mindfully every day in five minutes or less
- How to start feeling gratitude in your life in a real and simple way
- Exactly when and how to practice gratitude to achieve maximum results and benefits
- How long you have to be grateful every day
- How to get in a state of gratitude - even when you think you have absolutely nothing to be grateful for
- Why gratitude is the best antidote against anger, sadness, envy, and other painful emotions
- How gratitude impacts your relationships positively
- How to reprogram your mind and see more of the good and more opportunities
- How to be grateful even in hard times
- What you can be grateful for in your life
- How to take your attitude of gratitude to the next level
- One easy method to skyrocket your happiness and decrease depression
- How to boost the effects of gratitude even more
- And much more
The attitude of gratitude can make the difference between loving and hating your job. Between a happy marriage and divorce. Between a blooming social life or sitting at home alone.
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying PDF will be available in your Audible Library along with the audio.