Do you have something important to say? Are your knowledge and experience unique, valuable, and in demand? Do you want to write a book that changes the way people think and live?
By combining his experience as an educator and entrepreneur, author Gregory V. Diehl teaches passionate thinkers how to turn unique messages into profitable books - without sacrificing royalties or creative control to a publisher.
With in-depth advice for all stages of book creation and publication, The Influential Author takes a uniquely grounded and intellectual approach to nonfiction self-publishing. Unlike self-publishing guides that promise to teach you how to write a best-selling book quickly and easily, it actually walks you through the complex details of planning, writing, editing, and promoting your work at the standards of traditional publishing.
Whether you are an experienced author or have just started thinking about how to write a nonfiction book, The Influential Author will teach you about:
- Combining your passions and experience with demand to decide what book to write
- Organizing your knowledge into sections and chapters for maximum comprehension and flow
- Refining your book with feedback from editors, proofreaders, beta readers, and market testing
- Choosing a title, subtitle, description, and cover design that capture your message and create sales
- Pricing and promoting each format of your book (digital, print, and audio) for maximum revenue
- Enjoying lifelong passive income, influence, and meaning from your book’s success
Publishing a book could be one of the most meaningful things you ever do. Listen to The Influential Author to get started on your path to writing nonfiction books that matter.