Learn to harness the power of journaling to calm your anxious mind.
Do you often feel uneasy, uncertain, and overwhelmed?
You are not alone. Anxiety makes us emotionally volatile, question our every decision, worry excessively about the future, and fills our days with dread. It depletes our energy, time, and resolve. Anxious thoughts can take control of our lives. But it doesn’t have to be this way.
If you’re fed up with anxiety getting in the way of living the life you want, use this book. It will give you the tools to break this vicious cycle for good.
Communication and lifestyle coach Zoe McKey presents a unique and easy-to-follow approach to manage anxiety. Over a lifetime spent battling with anxiety, she has tried many techniques to control it - with little success - until she finally found the magic formula, which she discloses in this powerful listen.
Written to help you better understand yourself and tune down the everyday worries getting in your way, this thoughtful book is a safe space for reflection, self-acceptance, and the freedom to move forward with more clarity and joy.
You will find an abundance of thought-provoking, engaging questions to guide your thoughts in the book:
- Find your own answers to why you’re anxious, and what’s the best path for you to break out of this state.
- Find a way out of the maze of intrusive thoughts.
- Write it down! Keep your anxiety in check with the help of a handful of mental health tips and techniques.
- Go through the process of anxiety management at a self-chosen, reasonable pace.
- Take action with the help of questions, writing exercises, and practices; be proactive about controlling your anxiety.
- Learn practical, cognitive behavioral therapy-based advice to change the way you deal with anxiety.
- Break down your defense mechanisms. Embrace your genuine vulnerability.
You’re not “beyond help". You have been simply conditioned into thinking you are. Learn how to:
- Stop resisting anxiety and rather befriend it.
- Discover the underlying reasons for your anxious thoughts, and use acceptance and "letting go" to defeat them.
- Learn the best journaling method to make order in your head.
The Healing Power of Journaling is a calming breath of fresh air and a quiet space to reflect and recharge in a hectic and uncertain world.