Jetzt kostenlos testen
The Great Book of Florida: The Crazy History of Florida with Amazing Random Facts & Trivia
Want to learn more about the state of Florida? Sure, you know it’s home to Disney World, but what else do you really know about the Sunshine State? From the strange to the scary, there’s so much to learn about Florida that even natives of the state don’t know. In this trivia audiobook, you’ll learn more about Florida’s history, pop culture, folklore, sports, and so much more!
In The Great Book of Florida, you’ll discover the answers to the following questions:
- How did Florida get its name?
- Which former US president helped the country gain control of Florida?
- Which city in Florida was the only city in America to be founded by a woman?
- How did spring break get started?
- What famous pirates buried treasure on and off the coast of Florida?
- How did Walt Disney keep his plans to build Disney World a secret?
- Which of the Disney World attractions is said to be haunted?
- What lighthouse is thought to be one of America’s most haunted?
And so much more!
This book is packed with trivia facts about Florida. Some of the facts are entertaining, some of them will be tragic, and some of them may even scare you a little, but all of them will be interesting! This book is full of everything you’ve ever wondered about Florida and then some.
Whether you’re just learning about Florida or you already think you know everything there is to know about the state, you’re bound to learn something new in each chapter. Your friends will be amazed at your knowledge during your next trivia night. You’ll even impress your history teacher!
So, what are you waiting for? Get started to learn all there is to know about Florida!