It’s a new era of business and consumerism - and you play a role in defining it.
Today’s biggest trends - the mobile web, social media, real time - have produced a new consumer landscape. The End of Business As Usual explores this complex information revolution, how it has changed the future of business, media, and culture, and what you can do about it.
Its critical insights include:
- Shared experiences are redefining brands in digital consumer landscapes, and astute brands can now also create and steer these experiences
- Consumer influence is growing, and businesses can use this to their advantage
- Connect with a rising audience (and with audiences of audiences) through new touchpoints between consumers, brands, and new influencers
- Create a culture of change to earn trust, influence, and significance among connected customers
- Rather than disregard these new consumer behaviors, learn from them in order to drive engagement with your stakeholders
While other businesses will fall to digital Darwinism, your business will evolve and thrive. This is the end of business as usual and the beginning of a new era of relevance.