Excel at analyzing the way you think and presenting evidence for your ideas. Become a more independent, self-directed learner.
If you want to become a self-directed, self-disciplined, self-monitored, and self-corrective thinker instead of an irrational and snap-judging one, this audiobook is for you.
Critical thinking skills grant you rigorous standards of excellence and mindful command of their use, effective communication and problem solving abilities, and help to overcome egocentrism and sociocentrism.
The Critical Mind offers a thorough introduction to the rules and principles of critical thinking. You will find widely usable and situation-specific advice on how to critically approach your daily life, business, friendships, opinions, and even social media.
Critical thinking not only saves you time, but saves you money and helps you prevent misunderstanding and disappointment.
- Learn the main elements of critical thinking.
- The theories and practices of the best critical thinkers of the world.
- Tips to keep your brain in good shape and receptive to analysis.
- Solve your problems with critical thinking.
- Become a quicker and better decision maker.
Critical thinking promotes creativity.
The Critical Mind is a guideline for everyone who wishes to learn the basics of critical thinking. If you work in business, education, healthcare, or you study, you’ll find the audiobook equally useful. The audiobook takes a deep look into the framework of geniuses like Richard Paul and Linda Elder to give you a well-established foundation on effective thought.
- Become a more effective communicator having relevant argument points.
- How to apply critical thinking for self-reflection.
- Guiding questions that help you think more critically.
- Four types of critical thinking exercises to deepen your knowledge each day.