A key to success in email marketing is sending out your emails effectively - from choosing the right email platform to send outing out your email using services. The Complete Guide to Email Marketing features the tools and techniques to use for this approach to gain visibility and credibility and build your business for more sales and profits. This sixth book in the series, Sending Emails, covers these topics:
- Deciding what email to use
- Sending emails to individual decision makers
- Deciding who and when to copy on an email
- Sending out newsletters or recurring emails
- Using software and SMTP servers to send out personalized emails
- Using large bulk emails and email delivery services
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying reference material will be available in your Library section along with the audio.