There are many ways to send emails, depending on:
- Who you are emailing
- The number of emails you are sending
- Whether these emails are targeted to a particular group
- Whether these are recurring emails
This book provides an overview the many different approaches for sending emails effectively. The book features chapters on these topics:
- Using an email sending platform for your opt-in emails, like Mail Chimp or Constant Contact
- Using software to send out targeted and personalized promotional emails through an SMTP server
- Using mailing services to send out high-volume promotional emails for sales and publicity
- Creating newsletters and announcements to go to your contacts and prospects on a recurring basis
The emphasis is on deciding your best approach and putting it into practice to increase your sales and clients.
Gini Graham Scott has published over 50 books with traditional publishers and over 60 books through her own company, Changemakers Publishing. She also assists clients in writing and publishing their own books.
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying reference material will be available in your Library section along with the audio.