The full potential of the female brain is astonishing and virtually unlimited - it possesses both strengths and vulnerabilities unique to women. In this in-depth audio learning program, best-selling author and brain science pioneer Dr. Daniel Amen offers a practical, prescriptive plan for women to achieve greater health, energy, and enduring happiness by nurturing the most essential organ of the body.
Based on his best-selling book - and invaluable first-hand insights from his clinical practice - Supercharging the Female Brain addresses the issues that women ask about most often. Here, listeners will explore:
- Essentials of the female brain
- How to identify your unique brain type
- Understanding your key "health numbers"
- How to boost the brain's capacity and resilience
- Retraining self-defeating cognitive patterns
- How hormones influence the brain
- Estrogen dominance and withdrawal
- Progesterone, the feel-good hormone
- PMS and postpartum depression
- Fertility and pregnancy
- Perimenopause and menopause
- Help for impulsive and compulsive brain types
- Optimizing the brain for healthier relationships
- Body image and brain nutrition, and much more.
Includes four in-depth learning sessions, plus a complete series of advanced guided practice sessions for stress reduction, weight control, sleep, pain management, and peak cognitive performance.