Kostenlos im Probemonat
Summary of The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F--k by Mark Manson | Includes Key Takeaways & Analysis
- Gesprochen von: Anthony Pica
- Spieldauer: 46 Min.
Der Titel konnte nicht zum Warenkorb hinzugefügt werden.
Der Titel konnte nicht zum Merkzettel hinzugefügt werden.
„Von Wunschzettel entfernen“ fehlgeschlagen.
„Podcast folgen“ fehlgeschlagen
„Podcast nicht mehr folgen“ fehlgeschlagen
Für 4,95 € kaufen
Please note: This is a summary, analysis, and review of the book and not the original book.
"Because when we give too many f--ks, when we choose to give a f--k about everything, then we feel as though we are perpetually entitled to feel comfortable and happy at all times, that's when life f--ks us." (Mark Manson)
"You and everyone you know are going to be dead soon. And in the short amount of time between here and there, you have a limited amount of f--ks to give. Very few, in fact. And if you go around giving a f--k about everything and everyone without conscious thought or choice - well, then you're going to get f--ked." (Mark Manson)
What will you learn from listening to this book?
- Discover how to find meaning by identifying and prioritizing what is truly important in life
- Learn how embracing and pursuing pain and adversity leads to a positive life experience
- See past the misconception of what society considers normal and embrace your ordinary self
- Learn how to find happiness in the challenges of everyday life
- Learn how to set healthy, lifelong values
- Turn your life around by accepting complete responsibility and challenging your beliefs
- Understand how admitting uncertainty frees you and precipitates growth
- Discover how embracing the inevitability of death marks the start of a new life
Don't miss out on the blunt and straightforward wisdom of Mark Manson's best-selling book, The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F--k. Purchase your copy of FastReads' summary with analysis and key takeaways today. Quickly find out the changes you need to make to replace your negative feelings with positive ones.
Book summary overview: Mark Manson cuts through the clichés of the self-help industry and depicts life for what it is: a series of misadventures and failures that leads to death. He uses crude humor, some wisdom he stumbled on while he was high on acid, and tales of rock stars and deadbeats to diagnose the human condition and offer practical tips for living a good life. His approach is immensely enjoyable and oddly reassuring.