Don't miss the revolutionary wisdom of Gary Kelley and Jay Papasan's New York Times best-selling book, The ONE Thing: The Surprisingly Simple Truth Behind Extraordinary Results. This FastReads summary includes complete chapter synopses with key takeaways and analysis, and will change the way you approach your day! Keller and Papasan's methods will give you the drive you need to accomplish what's most important to you in the fastest way possible!
What will you learn from listening to this book?
- Why some people get more done than others in the same timeframe
- The myths that keep people from accomplishing their most important work
- How asking the right question can dramatically increase the quality of your life
- The single success habit that will bring you extraordinary outcomes
- How to see through the clutter, eliminate distractions, and protect your time
- How to set functional goals, build momentum towards your vision, and live the fullest version of your life
- The disruptive habits that undermine the efforts of industrious, success-minded people
- How to find happiness and fulfillment by pursuing meaning and engagement
Book Summary Overview
Gary Keller and Jay Papasan dig through years of research to make a compelling case for a perspective that should be obvious, but isn't: you accomplish more when you channel a disproportionate amount of energy to a few things that matter the most.
The ONE thing is a dominant theme in the lives of people who have achieved extraordinary success, from iconic business executives to decorated Olympians.
Please note: This is a summary, analysis, and review of the book and not the original book.