Please note: This is a summary and analysis of the book and not the original book.
Theoretical physicist Carlo Rovelli explores the very nature of time, physics, humanity, and philosophy in his book that challenges our perceptions of the world around us.
What does this ZIP Reads Summary include?
- Synopsis of the original book
- Review of the theories of special and general relativity
- A breakdown of time as we know it
- The science behind quantum gravity, explained for the layman
- A philosophical look at the meaning and nature of time
- Editorial review
- Background on the author
About the Original Book:
In The Order of Time, Carlo Rovelli attempts to shatter our perception of time, providing insight into the true nature of a force that is nowhere near as stable and constant as we perceive it to be. In fact, time is relative to every person and every location in the universe. Seamlessly weaving physics, quantum gravity, history, philosophy, and art into his work, Rovelli has produced a treatise on time unlike anything that has come before it.
Disclaimer: This book is intended as a companion to, not a replacement for, The Order of Time. ZIP Reads is wholly responsible for this content and is not associated with the original author in any way.
Das könnte Ihnen auch gefallen
Weitere Titel des Autors
- Summary & Analysis of The Second Mountain: The Quest for a Moral Life
- Summary & Analysis of Becoming Supernatural: How Common People Are Doing the Uncommon | A Guide to the Book by Dr. Joe Dispenza
- Summary & Analysis of Attached: The New Science of Adult Attachment and How It Can Help You Find - and Keep - Love by Amir Levine and Rachel Heller