Jetzt kostenlos testen
Summary, Analysis, and Review of Timothy Ferriss's Tools of Titans
- The Tactics, Routines, and Habits of Billionaires, Icons, and World-Class Performers
- Gesprochen von: Michael Gilboe
- Spieldauer: 28 Min.
- Ungekürztes Hörbuch
Please note: This is a key takeaways and analysis of the book and not the original book.
Start Publishing Notes' summary, analysis, and review of Timothy Ferriss's Tools of Titans: The Tactics, Routines, and Habits of Billionaires, Icons, and World-Class Performers includes:
- Summary of the book
- A review
- Analysis and key takeaways
- A detailed "about the author" section
Tools of Titans: The Tactics, Routines, and Habits of Billionaires, Icons, and World-Class Performers is based on author Tim Ferriss' interviews with celebrities, thinkers, businesspeople, and creators. Among those interviewed are obstacle course race champion Amelia Boone, cartoonist and writer Scott Adams, former Navy SEAL commander Jocko Willink, and film actor Kevin Costner. The book is divided into three sections: Healthy, Wealthy, and Wise. Each section includes numerous interviews, as well as essays by Ferriss expanding on selected topics.
Tools of Titans offers its readers ideas, life hacks, and programs for improvement. But it also suggests that, for Ferriss, what makes you a titan is listening to, and caring about, other people.
Das könnte dir auch gefallen
Weitere Titel des Autors
Weitere Titel des Sprechers
- Summary, Analysis, and Review of Jim Collins's Good to Great
- Summary, Analysis, and Review of Daniel Siegel and Tina Payne Bryson's The Power of Showing Up: How Parental Presence Shapes Who Our Kids Become and How Their Brains Get Wired
- Summary, Analysis, and Review of BJ Fogg's Tiny Habits: The Small Changes That Change Everything