In How Not to Diet, Dr. Michael Greger combs through thousands of scientific studies to uncover the true cause of obesity and offer a science-backed solution for achieving sustainable weight loss and preventing, halting, and even reversing chronic diseases.
What does this Start Publishing Notes' summary, analysis, and review include?
- Summary of the original book
- Easily digestible takeaways distilling the main ideas
- Specific foods to eat or avoid for sustainable weight control
- Tips for boosting metabolism, suppressing appetite, and getting the most out of exercise
- In-depth editorial review and analysis
- Background on Michael Greger
About the original book:
Anyone who has tried any diet for any length of time knows that diets don’t work - not for long anyway. What if, instead of counting calories and watching portion sizes, you could eat as much as you wanted and not only lose weight, but also get more energy, improve your major health markers, and enjoy a better quality of life?
Dr. Greger demonstrates how a wholefood, plant-based diet is the key to maximizing nutrition and achieving sustainable weight control in How Not to Diet. Anyone looking to make permanent, health-conscious lifestyle changes will find this book an invaluable guide.
Disclaimer: This is a summary, analysis, and review of the book and not the original book. This audiobook is intended as a companion to, not a replacement for, How Not to Diet. Start Publishing Notes is wholly responsible for this content and is not associated with the original author in any way.
Das könnte Ihnen auch gefallen
Weitere Titel des Autors
- Summary, Analysis, and Review of Daniel Siegel and Tina Payne Bryson's The Power of Showing Up: How Parental Presence Shapes Who Our Kids Become and How Their Brains Get Wired
- Summary, Analysis, and Review of Holly Whitaker's Quit Like a Woman: The Radical Choice to Not Drink in a Culture Obsessed with Alcohol
- Summary, Analysis, and Review of Peter H. Diamandis and Steven Kotler's The Future Is Faster Than You Think: How Converging Technologies Are Transforming Business, Industries, and Our Lives