Jetzt kostenlos testen
- What Stress Does to Your Body and the Simple Steps to Take Right Now to Succeed in a Stressful World
- Gesprochen von: Tom Taverna
- Spieldauer: 1 Std. und 5 Min.
- Kategorien: Beziehungen, Elternschaft & persönliche Entwicklung, Persönliche Entwicklung
With the many sources of problems and challenges today, stress has found several opportunities to seep into your life. Chances are, there's something, which keeps your stress levels high already.
By the end of Stress Successfully, you'll understand stress - what it is exactly, what it does to your body and more importantly, what you can do about it. This easy to-the-point guide will cover:
- Definition of stress
- A closer look at what happens to your body under stress
- What you could be doing unconsciously that adds to your stress
- Simple methods you can do to easily decrease stress levels
- How a manageable change in lifestyle can work wonders against stress
Hundreds of thousands of people pay psychiatrists and doctors to hear the kind of advice contained within this book. You don't have to pay per hour to learn things such as:
- Simple meditation methods to de-stress anywhere, anytime
- How to manage your stress without losing control
- What three things you need to stop doing to control stress
This book doesn't just teach you quick fixes against stress. It also teaches you how to take these quick fixes and use them to turn yourself into a better individual who can handle any stressful situation with ease. You'll not only learn how to control your stress levels, but you can also tell if something is about to become a stress-inducing agent.